Well, we did it! Another year of the entrepreneurial journey is coming to a close for everyone. To commemorate the end of the year, we thought we’d take a look back at some of our own small business blog posts we especially enjoyed in 2011. We hope that these posts, and others, were of some value to you this year, and we hope you join us for more fun in 2012. May you have a safe, happy and prosperous new year!
- Thinking like both a business owner and a venture capitalist – and how it affects a pitch
- Are you recording your entrepreneurship memories? Will you be ready when Oprah calls?
- Are you a business accelerator?
- Understanding your prime time for small business productivity
- White rabbits: Target marketing
- Do you have to be an expert to start a small business?
- The challenge for young entrepreneurs: proving yourself
- How has your lifestyle changed since becoming an entrepreneur?