You’ve got a great new product or service that you’ve done lots of market research on, and you know it’s going to be a hit with your customers. This is where marketing comes in. A good marketing strategy will let your customers know you exist and why you’re the perfect business to meet their needs. Marketing is a many-faceted thing, and so we want to share some blog posts we’ve written on the topic over the years. We hope you enjoy, and let us know if there’s anything you’d like us to cover in the future!
- Understand your customer to successfully market your small business
- What’s so important about your target market?
- The power of “WOW” in your small business
- White rabbits: target marketing
- How to prepare a marketing plan
- Creating your small business’ brand pillars
- Defining your small business’ brand experience
- Four big marketing mistakes in small business
- Tips for an effective small business website