Recently, we shared tips on managing a virtual office. Today, we want to share some of the most popular sites for online collaboration, networking, and freelancer hiring. These tools are a great way to keep your small business humming along – whether you’re running a remote office or not!
Small business collaboration and networking tools
- Google Drive: Collaborate on documents online, keep track of changes, and access your document from anywhere.
- GroupSite: Social collaboration and networking online. Features a discussion board, group calendars, and file sharing.
- Ryze: Network online and build relationships with other entrepreneurs, for free.
Websites for hiring freelancers
- Fiverr: Find freelancers to help supplement your design, marketing, advertising, and other digital services.
- Freelancer: Hire freelancers to help with anything from marketing to legal services.
- Guru: Find freelance help with your technical, creative, or business projects.
- Upwork: Hire freelancers for your projects (formerly oDesk).
What websites or apps do you like for helping your virtual small business be productive? Let us know!