Tax season is upon us, and many small businesses owners around Canada are busy getting their financial ducks in a row. At GoForth, we know tax time can be stressful or confusing, so we’ve compiled some tax-related blog posts that will hopefully shed some light on this topic for you.
- Accounting records that small business owners must keep
- Tip of the Month: Small Business Record Keeping
- Home-based small business deductions
- What do you do if you make a mistake with your taxes?
- GST/HST filing – what happens if you don’t file?
And check out Quickbooks’ post: 2017 Small Business Tax Calendar: Dates You Need to Know