The ability to handle multiple demands for many hours a day, most days of the week, requires a commitment by a small business owner to invest in products and systems that will enhance their own productivity.
There are many products and services available that claim to make our lives easier and more efficient. Here are some of them. Do some research to decide what’s right for you and your business:
- ActiveWords – Saves time in daily Windows tasks.
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking – Speech recognition software.
- GTD (Getting Things Done) Methodology – A work-life management system by David Allen.
- OneNote – Digital note-taking app.
- TheBrain – Mind mapping software that helps you map key thoughts, ideas and concept relationship to one another.
- Snagit – Capture, edit and share exactly what you see on a website.
- ThumbsPlus – Find and maintain graphics, clip art, fonts and animation files.
- inFlow Inventory – A free inventory management system that allows 100 customers and products, unlimited numbers of sales orders and purchase orders, printable/exportable documents, customer information tracking, sales quotation issues, customer returns, stock levels, eight different business reports as well as online forum support.
Do you have any productivity resources to share? Let us know!