With so many of us working from home these days, the small business landscape has changed. Maybe your team is slowly starting to return to the office, or maybe you’re exploring the idea of remote working in the future. Maybe you’ve become inspired to start a home-based business of your own.
Our GoForth Experts have fielded lots of questions about home-based businesses over the years, and have answers about topics such as zoning, permits, the home-based business lifestyle – and more! Here are a few home-based business questions our expert entrepreneurs have answered:
- What’s the most cost effective way to market a home-based business?
- As a stay-at-home-mom looking to work, what would you say is the best home-based business to run?
- I want to start a part-time business from home will people take my business seriously?
- Isn’t running a home business isolating?
- Should I use my home address for my home based business or something else?
- I work from home and have a small income – do I still need to pay taxes?
- Do I need a permit to start a home based business?
- Can my wife help out with my business without being considered an employee?
- Can I run a business out of a rental house?
- Do I need a license if I am turning my hobby into a home business for some extra money?
Have a question of your own? Search our database of over 1,000 small business questions and find answers from our expert entrepreneurs.