GoForth Institute’s first newsletter of 2011 is out now, and we’re excited about it. Not only do we discuss how to develop a sales forecast and have a discussion with our Module Four instructor Nathalie Callender, but we also tell you how to create a strategic plan in just 10 steps.
Creating a strategic plan for your small business – whether you work from home or are at the helm of a high-growth venture – is critical for success. How else will you know where to take your small business in the coming years? A small business strategic plan will make sure your business grows exactly in the way you want it to.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll see in the feature on our 10-step strategic plan:
- What is the purpose of my business?
- What is my vision for this company?
- What are my business values?
- What are my business’ SWOTs?
- Do a STEPC analysis.
- Set overall corporate goals for the year.
- Set strategic objectives in marketing, finance, human resources and operations.
- Create tactics in marketing, finance, human resources and operations.
- Implement the plan.
- Re-visit your plan.
Check out our January newsletter for complete information about these 10 steps, as well as more great news and tips for Canadian entrepreneurs.
We hope you enjoy it!