From phishing to improving employee performance, here are some of the posts in the small business blogosphere that caught our attention this week:
- How to Drive Better Employee Performance With the Right Kind of Feedback at Small Business BC.
- Why I Phished My Own Company at Harvard Business Review.
- A Restaurant Built (and Rebuilt) With Customer Loyalty at Entrepreneur.
- Business Etiquette: Who Should Pick Up the Check? (“cheque,” that is, for our fellow Canucks) at Inc.
- Surviving a Succession Without a Plan at You’re the Boss.
We hope all of our Canadian friends have a fun and safe Canada Day long weekend!