In the last few days of December, you can’t help but look back and think of the highlights of the past 12 months. And in this day and age, there’s often a record of those months – like this blog! Here are a few of our favourite blog posts of 2010. If you’re new to the Canadian Entrepreneur Training blog or have been with us for a while, take a look at the bits of small business advice and entrepreneurship news we especially enjoyed sharing:
- March 3: How to attain the grand achievement – small business success
- March 30: Should developing countries help less developed countries?
- May 10: Can entrepreneurs benefit from online learning?
- May 26: Small business lessons from Generation Y
- June 7: The real realities of being an entrepreneur
- June 22: Dan Pink’s enlightening talk on motivation
- August 27: Promoting social entrepreneurship among women in Saudi Arabia
- December 13: How entrepreneurship is like riding a motorcycle
Have a happy and prosperous 2011, and thank you all for your kind words and support over the past year!