Finding the best location for your small business can be tricky. There are so many factors to consider, such as parking, accessibility, nearby competition, the size of the location, and how well the location will work for your daily business life.
To help you organize your search and narrow it down to the best options, we’ve created two free guides: The Location Checklist and the Location Analysis Grid. You can use these two free PDF documents to help you track location considerations such as:
- Does the location’s layout fit my requirements?
- How much will it cost, and how long will it take, to get my internet and phone up and running?
- What lifestyle factors, schools, and community activities are present?
- What will my insurance cost at this type of location?
- Later on, will this location be able to accommodate growth of my business?