Another end of another year in small business! What better time to take a look back at some of our own small business blog posts we especially enjoyed in 2012? We hope that our blog was useful to you this year, and, as always, we appreciate you reading. All the best in 2013!
- Customer service lessons learned from CBC’s Marketplace
- Four big marketing mistakes in small business
- Six tips for hiring and working with freelancers
- Forty-three small businesses you can start from home
- Throwing in the towel – is it time to quit your small business?
- Analyzing investors and venture capitalists
- The perks and snags of family business
- Entrepreneurial Inspiration – Opportunity International and microfinancing
- Being adaptable as an entrepreneur