2020 was a rollercoaster of a year for small business. If anything, it’s taught us just how important it is to look out for each other. At GoForth, we’ve been humbled by those who care for others, and honoured by innovative people who pivoted their focus to bring solutions and help to the public.
Whatever your life looks like right now, we thank you for sticking with us, and we applaud your efforts to keep going. It was difficult for everyone, but the entrepreneurship community in Canada is resilient and supportive, and we’re proud to be a part of it.
To that end, we wanted to share some of our favourite 2020 blog posts, that we hope will be helpful going into 2021:
- 56 businesses you can start from home
- Tips for dealing with stress in uncertain times
- How businesses can help during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How to manage your team when working from home
- How your small business can adapt to the post-coronavirus world
- 3 social media ideas to increase conversion
- Ideas for virtual networking
From all of us at GoForth, thank you.